Isn’t Disney World the happiest place on earth?... Well let me tell you it definitely is, and if you don’t think so, it’s probably because you can’t even image all you can find at this place.
When you hear Disney World, Cinderella Castle is probably the first think that pops up, but we want to tell you, Disney has a complete group of thematic parks to enjoy:
- Magic Kingdom Park: Fairytale dreams come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become reality as you explore Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland, Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A. Zoom through space, become a swashbuckling pirate and watch fireworks light up Cinderella Castle.
- Epcot: Epcot has 2 distinct realms: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests culture and cuisine of 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, the United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios: Step into the action with attractions based on blockbuster movies and top TV shows. With the vibrancy of a bustling movie set, this park features 7 sections: Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Muppet Courtyard, Sunset Boulevard, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place and Animation Courtyard areas.
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Park: Home to more than 2,000 animals across 300 species, the park celebrates the beauty, mystery and harmony of all living things. Explore 6 enthralling lands, each one alive with magic like nowhere else: Oasis, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A. areas.
- Disney's Blizzard Beach: Zip down the slushy slopes of Mt. Gushmore one of the world’s tallest and fastest waterslides. Float down the lazy river and sunbathe on the white-sand beach. Children under 48 inches tall can even splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon: A water park a storm of fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, stingrays and tropical fish in the coral reef. Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on the sandy beach and glide down the lazy river on a relaxing raft ride.